Forums, Groups, Friendly Mods, Special events and more!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE

2 posters

Go down

REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE Empty REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE

Post  zombie6651 Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:08 pm

WHEN IS IT GOING TO BE UPDATED CUZ I LIKE U GUYS TEXTUREPACK (sorry for caps Razz)

zombie6651

Back to top Go down

REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE Empty The texture pack may be coming back!

Post  Johnrev Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 pm

When 1.7 comes out the textures will be updated and I will get cracking on the texture pack for you guys! I'm planning on making it a 32 x 32 Texture pack although I will probably make a regular 16x 16 pack... This is not a promise that there will ever be a finished texture pack, but you can hope to see updates as I go. I might not cover all the textures but you can modify them slightly to fit your liking. Also if there is a unmodified texture you can submit a texture of your own and I might include it in the texture pack if I think it fits in. When I start making the texture pack I'll do tweets (Look on News page to see Revcraft Tweets) every so often like when I update the Texture pack. Please post ideas or problems for things you would like in the texture pack. I may also include secret things in the texture pack like a few skys that you can change out or the view when a pumpkin is on your head. I won't tell when I put these in so you'll have to look through the pack to find them (If i put them in! (I might put hints that I added them in...)) Your comments are appreciated (unless they are really REALLY negative comments.) I hope you all enjoy the texture pack in the latest stage I get it to when 1.7 comes out. Razz

~Johnrev

P.S. Can't wait for pistons! Love Pistons!
Johnrev
Johnrev

Back to top Go down

REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE Empty The texture pack has been updated!

Post  Johnrev Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:13 pm

The classic texture pack is updated and can be downloaded from the Texture pack button on the Map/News Page or by clicking this link > Link
The 32 x 32 pack may still be on it's way or some of those secret things like 2 different sky textures and things you can switch out if you find them. Razz Enjoy!

Last edited by Johnrev on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Old link is now outdated!)
Johnrev
Johnrev

Back to top Go down

REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE Empty Few fixes

Post  Johnrev Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:37 am

There has been a few fixes to the texture pack (clay is now more the clay block color and beds (item) are black to match the placed one.)
You can click this for the updated texture pack > Exclamation
Johnrev
Johnrev

Back to top Go down

REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE Empty Re: REVCRAFT TEXTUREPACK UPDATE

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum